This is going to be a detailed guide about how to install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Poco F1. So, go through the guide to integrate this amazing tool to your device.
As we all know, this device has been in trend since after its launch because of its specifications and reasonable price. If we talk about the specifications of this beast, then Xiaomi Poco F1 is powered by Snapdragon 845 Processor along with different RAM and internal storage options. This device has a 6.18-inch long display with an 18.7:9 aspect ratio and also comes up with corning gorilla glass.
If we talked about the camera, then this Xiaomi device consists of 2 dual rear camera of 12 and 5 megapixels and 20 megapixels front camera. Whereas the device has a 4000mAh battery that makes the phone to last long.
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Poco F1 (beryllium)
The guide only supports Xiamo Poco F1 (Codename: beryllium).
Disclaimer: Unlocking Bootloader, Installing TWRP, and any other system modifications will void the manufacturer warranty of your Xiaomi device. This guide is only for educational purpose. We will not be responsible for any damage to your device. In case, if anything goes wrong, we can assist you to troubleshoot with the issue.
This Guide consists of 3 sections – the one is prerequisites, the second is downloads and in the third one, you will get the steps that you need to follow in order to install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Poco F1. Make sure you don’t skip any part of this guide.
In this very first section, we have mentioned some of the basic requirements that need to be fulfilled before you proceed to the instructions section.
- Make sure your device has sufficient battery level.
- During the process, your device can be wiped out, so it’s better to take all the back-up of your important data.
- Install the latest version of ADB & fastboot tools.
- The bootloader of your device should be unlocked before you proceed further. checkout the guide on Mi bootloader Unlock.
- Make sure your pc has already a compatible USB driver installed for the Pocophone.
- At the last, you need to enable USB Debugging mode from the Android Developer’s settings.
- Download TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Poco F1
- Xiaomi Poco F1 USB Drivers
- ADB & Fastboot tools
Instructions To Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Poco F1 via Fastboot
- In the first step, you need to download the TWRP recovery image file for Xiaomi Pocophone from the above link. (Make sure you are downloading from the link which suits best to your device)
- After downloading the image file, transfer it into the ADB folder located in your “Local disk C”.
- Now, Power off your Xiaomi device completely.
- Then, press and hold the “Volume down + Power button” simultaneously to boot your device into Fastboot or bootloader mode.
- While your device is in Fastboot mode, in that meantime connect it with your PC using the USB cable.
- Now, Go to “ADB folder” in “Local disk C” and press “Shift+Right Click“. And choose “Open PowerShell window here” from the dialogue box.
- In the PowerShell window, type and enter the command given below to flash TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Poco F1:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.3.0-0-beryllium.img
- Once done with the command above, the TWRP will successfully be flashed on your Xiaomi device. You can run the command below to boot the device into TWRP Recovery mode if you want:
fastboot boot twrp-3.3.0-0-beryllium.img
So, these were the steps that you need to follow in order to Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Poco F1 successfully. If you face any kind of problem or issue during the process, kindly drop us a comment below.
Leave a Reply