If you looking to replace your stock recovery of your realme 2 pro with TWRP, then go through this guide because this article will help you to download TWRP Recovery for Realme 2 Pro. Furthermore, this guide will cover all the important steps that you need you to follow in order to install TWRP recovery on Realme 2 Pro.
Before proceeding towards the instructions let’s take a quick overview of the Realme 2 Pro Smartphone specifications. So, the device comes with an octa-core Snapdragon 450 chipset in three different storage variants. When it comes to cameras, then this device has a dual-rear camera setup of 16MP + 2MP and a selfie camera of 16MP at the front.
So, above was a quick introduction of the Realme 2 Pro device. Now, let’s get back on the main topic.
Installing TWRP Recovery on a Android device is a bit of techy task to perform. But in this article, we will try to provide you with the easiest instructions possible through which you will be able to install the TWRP Recovery without any hassle. And, once you’ve successfully installed the TWRP Recovery on your Realme 2 Pro, you will be able to perform the tasks like flashing of ROMs, ZIPs, Kernels, and Images, etc. Rather than this, you will also be able to root Realme 2 Pro.
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery on Realme 2 Pro (RMX1801)
So, through this guide you will be able to install the official build of TWRP Recovery on your Realme 2 Pro device for the codename: RMX1801. The latest Realme 2 Pro TWRP version is twrp-3.3.1-1 which is maintained by SamarV-121.
Furthermore, the guide consists three main parts which includes the downloads, prequisites, and the instructions. You need to go through each of them very carefully.
Before you head further. Kindly take a look at the caution below.
Note: Replacing stock recovery or Installing TWRP, and permorming any other system modifications will void the manufacturer warranty of your Realme device. This guide is only for educational purposes. We will not be responsible for any damage to your device. In case, if anything goes wrong, we can assist you to troubleshoot with the issue.
Now let’s talk about some of the prerequisites which you must have to fulfill before heading over to the instructions.
- Your smartphone should have charged between 70-80%. So that you don’t have to face any sudden shutdown during the process.
- Make sure that you have taken a complete backup of your device’s data.
- In order to install TWRP on Realme 2 Pro, make sure that your device has unlocked bootloader.
- Your computer should have installed the latest ADB & Fastboot tools.
- Also, make sure that your PC has appropriate USB Drivers installed and configured.
- In the Android developers’ settings, enable USB Debugging Mode.
- ADB & Fastboot Tools.
- Realme 2 Pro USB Driver.
Steps To Install TWRP Recovery on Realme 2 (RMX1801)
Below are the steps that you need to perform in order to flash TWRP Recovery on your Realme device. You can proceed with the below instructions once you have fulfilled all the key points that we have listed in the preqrequisites above.
1. Firstly, download Realme 2 Pro TWRP Recovery flashable image using the link above.
2. Once downloaded, transfer it to the ADB folder on your computer.
3. Connect your Realme 2 Pro to the PC using the USB Cable.
4. Hold SHIFT Key on your keyboard and Right-click anywhere inside the free space in the ADB Folder and select ‘Open PowerShell Window Here’ from the options.
5. Now, execute the below command to directly boot the device into the Fastboot or Bootloader Mode:
adb reboot bootloader
6. Then, run the below PowerShell command to check whether the realme device is successfully connected or not. If it shows a unique ID, then it means the device is connected. Otherwise, try reconnecting:
7. Now you can flash TWRP Recovery on Realme 2 Pro by entering the below line of command:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.3.1-1-RMX1801.img
8. At last, tye and enter the following command to reboot the device into the OS:
That’s it. Now, you have successfully been able to install TWRP Recovery on Realme 2 Pro via Fastboot method. To check whether the TWRP is installed or not, boot the device into the recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power Button altogether for a couple of seconds until the screen starts booting up in the recovery mode.
In case, if you have been stuck somewhere between the steps above, then you can drop us a comment below. We will help you to troubleshoot the issue as soon as possible.