Hey, if you are a Lenovo K4 Note user then you will be happy to hear that, now you can download and install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo K4 Note. So in this guide, you will get to know about the instructions that you need to follow in order to complete the installation process.
Once you install TWRP Recovery on your Lenovo K4 Note then you will be able to enjoy various benefits of doing this. You can flash Customs ROMs, ZIPs, kernels, images, and much more.
If we talk about some key specifications of Lenovo K4 Note then this device is powered by Octa-Core, with 3 GB of RAM and 16 GB of board storage which can be expandable up to 128 GB. When it comes to screen then it has 5.5 inches long display with full HD resolution.
How To Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo K4 Note (K5fpr)
The guide only supports Lenovo K4 Note (Codename: K5FPR). So, please do not try the guide, its downloads, and instructions on any other device or model.
Disclaimer: Unlocking Bootloader, Installing TWRP, and any other system modifications will void the manufacturer warranty of your Lenovo phone. This guide is for educational purpose only. We will not be responsible for any damage to your device. In case, if anything goes wrong, we can assist you to troubleshoot with the issue.
So, this guide consists of 3 sections, one is prerequisites, the second one is downloads section and in the third one, you will get instructions which you need to follow in order to avoid any kind of issue during the installation process.
So, in this very first section, I have mention below some basic requirements that need to be fulfilled before you proceed further.
- Your Lenovo K4 Note should be charged sufficiently to avoid any kind of sudden shutdown.
- I will highly recommend you to take back-up of your data because your device can be wiped out during the installation process.
- Make sure bootloader of your device is unlocked, if not kindly unlock it before going into instruction section.
- You have to install the appropriate USB driver in your system.
- Minimal ADB and fastboot tools should already be installed in your system.
- Enable USB debugging mode in android developer setting.
- Download TWRP Recovery for Lenovo K4 Note
- ADB and fastboot tools
- Lenovo K4 Note USB Drive
Steps To Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo K4 Note via fastboot
- Follow the below steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo K4 Note easily using fastboot method.
- At first, you have to download TWRP Recovery for Lenovo K4 Note from the link provided above.
- Once downloaded, rename the file as ‘twrpk4note’.
- After that shift the renamed file into ‘ADB Folder’ which is located in ‘local disk C’ of your PC.
- Now, connect your device with the system via USB cable.
- Then, go to ADB Folder and press ‘shift + right click’ on empty space of folder and choose ‘Open PowerShell window Here’ option from the dialogue box.
- After executing the above instructions, push the command given below in PowerShell window so you can directly boot the device into fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
- Before proceeding to the next step, kindly, check your device is properly connected or not. For that, you need to enter the command given below and if your device serial number is showing in the screen then you are good to move further otherwise you need to fix your driver and try to re-connect your device again with the system:
- Now, execute the command given below to flash TWRP Recovery in Lenovo K8 Note.
fastboot flash recovery twrpk4note.img
- Finally, in the last step type and enter the command given below to reboot the device into OS.
So, I hope now you understand how to install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo K4 Note via fastboot. But in case, if you come up with any problem during the process, you can drop a comment.
Leave a Reply