Do you want to install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 6 Plus? If yes, then you are at the right place because this whole guide is all about the installation process of TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 6 Plus. All you need to do just stick to this guide till the end.
Huawei Honor 6 Plus is another flagship device under the Huawei brand. So let’s have a quick overview of the specifications of this device. The device is powered by Huawei kirin 925 processor and it includes different storage options 3 GB of RAM and 16/32GB Of in-built storage which can be easily expandable up to 128GB via micro SD card.
The device mainly comes in two colors white and black. If we talk about the screen and other features then this device has 5.5 inches long touch screen display with 1080*1920MP and battery capacity is around 3600mAh. The device has a rear camera of 8MP and a front camera of 8MP as well as. Now let’s jump into the main section of this guide.
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 6 Plus (pine)
Disclaimer: Unlocking Bootloader, Installing TWRP, and any other system modifications will void the manufacturer warranty of your Huawei phone. This guide is for educational purpose only. We will not be responsible for any damage to your device. In case, if anything goes wrong, we can assist you to troubleshoot with the issue.
This guide is only made for Huawei Honor 6 Plus device. So don’t try to apply these same methods on any other device or model because it could damage your device.
For all the reader’s comfort, we have separated this whole guide into small sections. The first section is called prerequisites which involves all the basic requirements and the second one is downloads section and the last section includes all the steps that you need to apply in order to install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 6 Plus.
In this section, we have mentioned below all the basic things that you need to fulfill before you proceed further towards the installation process of TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 6 Plus.
- Make sure you have charged your device at a good battery level to avoid any sudden shut-downs issue during the flashing process.
- I would suggest you take a full backup of your device because it could be washed out during the installation process.
- You have to unlock the bootloader on Huawei Honor 6 Plus in order to proceed further without any issue.
- Kindly, install the ADB&Fastboot tools on your system.
- Compatible USB Drivers for Huawei Honor 6 Plus should be there on your system.
- In the last step, enable the USB Debugging mode and OEM from the Android Developer’s settings option.
- Download TWRP Recovery for Huawei Honor 6 Plus
- Latest ADB & Fastboot Tools
- Compatible USB Drivers for Huawei Honor 6 Plus
Steps To Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 6 Plus via Fastboot
In this last section of this guide, we have written down all the steps that you need to apply in sequence to install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 6 Plus. So make sure you won’t miss any point.
- Download the TWRP Recovery img file from the above-provided link and then rename it as “recovery.img”.
- After changing the name of a downloaded file transferred it into ‘ADB Folder’ which you will find in ‘Local disk-C’.
- Now, connect your device with the system properly via USB Cable.
- In the fourth step go to ADB Folder and choose ‘Open PowerShell window here’ by pressing ‘Shift+right click’ on an empty space of the folder.
- After entering into the PowerShell window execute the command written below to boot your device into bootloader or fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
- As you have entered into bootloader mode now you need to check once whether your device is properly connected to your system or not. For that perform the command given below and if your device number is showing on the screen then you are good to take further steps otherwise try to re-connect your device again:
- After performing all the above steps you are ready to flash TWRP Recovery img file on Huawei Honor 6 Plus for that enter the command written below:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- At last, execute the command given below to reboot your device into your operating system:
That’s it. Now you have successfully installed the TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 6 Plus. In case you come up with any issue during the installation process you can drop us a comment below.
Leave a Reply